Thursday, June 15, 2006

Blog Reading

I spent the last couple of days at work reading Mr. B's blog, catching myself up on his hijinx. If you haven't read it, I recommend it highly. It's a really good mix of essays and storytelling, journals and jokes, memes and personal observations. He's got a balance there that makes it a real joy to read, and when I read it, I get a really good sense of where Mr. B is at that particular moment. It's a good way of catching up with him if my schedule's too busy to permit me to walk the block and a half to his apartment and say hi.

On occasion, I don't particularly care if I write in this blog, because everytime I sit down to write something, I think, "Eh...nobody really reads this thing anyway." Reading Mr. B's blog was a good reminder that, in fact, people do read this thing and for a lot of folks I know, it's how they keep track of where I am. So I'm going to try to update more often from now on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

Mr. B said...

Let me second Mr. Anonymous's sentiment. More Matt Rossi Scribblings can only be a good thing.

And thank you for the very nice shoutout.

And welcome back from your walkabout. You were missed.

Cheers,
Mr.B

Mr. B said...

Color ME Embarassed.

You wrote this very nice entry back in JUNE and I didn't see it until now.

But some other nice person sent me the link to it and I never checked the date.

I assumed it was a new entry.

How did I miss this, the first time around?

Anywho, the above sentiments remain in effect.

You were missed. I'm glad you're back. We should get together some time soon. I'd like to hear about your trip.

Cheers,
COB