Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bad Blogger

I've felt lately like I'm travelling the line of a parabolic equation, in which infinity is the point at which I'm done applying to grad school. Which is a fancy way of saying I've had the feeling that the closer I get to finishing, the less likely it will become for me to actually finish.

Then I finished my application to Sarah Lawrence. Then I decided I'm not applying anywhere else. I'm done. I broke the asymptote.

My brain is a fucking pudding. I haven't thought of anything but working on graduate school since before this summer. Or I've thought of them, but haven't had the time or the energy to express them in words to anyone.

Sorry. I really have wanted to blog more often than this. And I will. Things to tell to all of you as soon as I've had a moment for my brain to coagulate a mite.

In the meantime, here's this.

No comments: