Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jakal is a Wily Dog, and a Cold Lover

So I've survived my first week of classes. It started last Thursday with a class on mosaic literature and ended yesterday evening with a lecture on Elizabeth Bishop. Suffice to say, I love my classes, and I'm a big fan of my fellow classmates. In my first workshop, I volunteered to present first, which meant I had a story due in two days. Beyond that, there's not a whole lot to tell. I could go into further depth, but really, do you want a blow by blow of my first week? No, I didn't think so.

What you will find interesting is the videos that Sam has been making. Well, you'll possibly not find them so interesting as amusing. It seems there is a Jackal loose in the Virginia Stage Company, and boy, is he ever causing problems. Here's the first bit of video evidence. And as though that wasn't bad enough, he's started breaking hearts. (Here are Sam's two blogs on the subject. Blog 1. Blog 2.) Rumor has it, there might be some professional ramifications for Jackal's actions...Virginia Stage apparently frowns on interspecies relationships among its employees.

No comments: