Monday, August 08, 2005

Blogiversary

With all of the hubbub of Midsummer Night, Pizza Box Projects, etc., I seem to have missed my blogiversary. That's right, as of August third, I've been blogging for one whole year. That means it's been a whole year of randomness, literary critique, bootlegging news, occasional whining, and much much more. Thanks to all the folks who have read my blog over the year and who continue to do so. Because of you, I am not just out here masturbating alone in cyberspace. I'm doing it with an audience.

Midsummer Night's Dream closed on Sunday. The last crowds were some of our best, and the last shows were, too. On Sunday, my friends made it out to see me, and brought our weekly Sunday potluck dinner with them. Picnic foods was the theme. It made me really happy to get to perform for them and to get to join them afterward for a quick meal. I was also asked to audition for another play, based on my performance this weekend. So there you go. Simple summer project leads to more work, leads to inevitable stardom.

Now it's on to bringing the Pizza Box Project, my summer guerilla weirdness show, to the Abbie Hoffman Festival and ATC. And it's also on to possibly moving in September, and so on and so forth. But at least next weekend I have a chance to relax some.

No comments: