Wednesday, February 01, 2006

For Actors

I got this e-mail from my friend Braden last night:

Hello actors. I hope this message finds you all gainfully employed.

My name is Braden LuBell, and I am an experienced acting teacher and monologue coach, with a degree in acting and directing from Emerson College. I have worked professionally as both an actor and a director, as well as spending last year as the casting director for a new theater company in Philadelphia. After many extremely successful experiences in New York, Boston, and Philadelphia, I am attempting to begin teaching and coaching again, here in Chicago.

I have worked with a large spectrum of age groups (adolescent to middle aged), and actors of all levels of experience (novice to professional). I can work with you on pieces you already have in your repertoire, or I can help you find new monologues to work on as well. I am thorough, I love what I do, and I will always remind you how to have FUN with your work - too often forgotten about in the stress of trying to be an actor. You can always trust I will not send you off without making sure you are at your absolute best.

I am charging a mere $15.00 an hour for my services. This is an embarrassingly low rate, I know, but I am hoping the price’s lack of intimidation will entice people to at least give me a go-around. Of course, should anyone request it of me, I can provide enthusiastic recommendations from former students, many of whom are professionally working actors today.

I will come to you, or if you are not comfortable with that, we can arrange for an inexpensive rehearsal space. No commitment required; you can work with me once for an important audition, or we can set up a weekly appointment. Again, it’s a mere $15.00, so there’s nothing to lose. ( …Except $15.00.)
If you have any questions at all, or you would be interested in setting up a session, feel free to email me at :

http://by101fd.bay101.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/compose?curmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&a=d38e8d0312268d23c7cd005df3529d9dc1e0951f4f824bd0e4aebb9c08968ef4&mailto=1&to=bradenlubell@hotmail.com&msg=6491A36F-8A34-4DB6-A3B1-2645ABC31969&start=0&len=4671&src=&type=x

Best of luck with all your endeavors, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All good thoughts,

Braden

I can vouch for Braden's skill. He directed Sue's show for the SF Fringe Fest, and it was excellent. So if anyone needs a monologue coach for auditions, go to him.

No comments: