Saturday, May 19, 2007

Writing News/Blog News

As my move date comes ever closer, I'm becoming acutely aware of just how unprepared I am to actually move. Things like where I'm housing, registering for classes, figuring out what to take with me and what to leave behind, all seem like things I should have figured out or done by now, but I haven't yet. It's a bit nerve racking. In the meantime, I'm trying to spend as much time as I can finishing up various writing projects. Stories that I started and didn't finish for a variety of reasons.

I've also started a long-procrastinated project of updating my blog to operate more like a homepage for me. Someplace where you can find my stories and poems, in addition to the usual ephemera I post here. I've placed links to new blogs specifically dedicated to my fiction and poetry. I'll be post there more often in the next couple of weeks.

Finally, an interesting opportunity has come up for me in February. It's a bit too soon to go into any detail about it just yet, but if it pans out, it'll be pretty cool.

No comments: