Friday, April 29, 2005

My Life as a Bootlegger

I've been running another batch of absinthe over the past week. This batch is a gallon's worth (actually turning out to be more like two or three liters...still not bad) meant to share with friends. It's not as good as the last batch I made, but it's pretty tasty.

In honor, I took this today. Not bad, I think. I scored a 91% on the hard liquors. I wonder why...







Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 134 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (83), and liquor (95).
All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.







My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 58% on proof





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 86% on beer index





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on wine index





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on liquor index
Link: The Alcohol Knowledge Test written by hoppersplit on OkCupid Free Online Dating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Results:
Congratulations! You're 120 proof, with specific scores in beer (40) , wine (83), and liquor (104).