Monday, November 01, 2004

A link or two...

Goths for Bush make possibly the only good case for voting for Bush that I have ever seen.

We are forming this Goth Republican Band to help elect George Bush to continue the sadness. His actions facilitate our morbid fascination and the beauty of enduring pain. Many people lead unhappy lives and that is sad. Bush will continue the sadness.

Still not a great reason, but it's the best one I've heard. Certainly the most true to life.

And for continued Bushisms, there's the Drop a Brain in George Bush's Head game. It's giddy good fun.

And finally, because I can't have everything be about Bush, I've recently made random friends with an L.A. Based photographer named Alex Gibson. Here's a link to her Web site. I really love her pictures of Paris. Makes me want to be back there. But alas, I am stuck in rainy Chicago, where it's cold and sad...I think I'll go dress in black and vote Republican...

No comments: