Friday, May 05, 2006

News and Updates...

With The Prometheus Myth going into tech, I decided now would be a good time to take a little time off from work to, well, avoid going crazy with stress. Which gives me a chance to update all of you with my life. I'll be glad when we open. Six months is a long time to rehearse a show. Come see it if you get a chance. The space is a bit out in the middle of nowhere, but it's really cool, and the trek will help you get into the show. Trust me.

Strange Dreams... rehearsals are off and running nicely. The space is a community garden in Lincoln Square. It's the kind of space that has no business anywhere in this city. It's like something I'd find back in Asheville. I love it.

Finally, NY Tyrant should be out by the middle of the summer. If any of you want to buy a copy (and you know you do), you can buy individual copies from their Web site through a Paypal account.

And that's that. Now I'm going to go back to the big important things I've got to do today. Like napping. Happy Cinco de Mayo.

No comments: