Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Soon Unbound


The Prometheus Myth closes this weekend. Anyone in the Chicago area who wants to come see it should do so. Really, it's a great show and it represents the last five months of my life pretty well.

I've been involved in this project so long, it's hard to imagine not having rehearsal or a show every night. There's going to come something of a postpartum depression following all of it. It's been a beast of a process, and I'm going to miss it and the folks who've been on this crazy ride with me. So come see us move with our whole bodies and listen with our eyes and play with puppets. Then drink with us afterward. There's a closing night party on Saturday night for all those interested and willing to drop an extra couple of bucks.

After this, it's time to study for the GRE and get cracking on grad school. In addition to my writing workshops, I've recently decided to also apply to several viticulture and oenology programs in and around the country. More on that later.

No comments: